This week I was gievn the chocolate bar that I would be making an advert on and this was a Flake. So this week I looked mainly at past adverts of Flakes which allowed me to understand the following things:
-The Target Audience (Females)
-The conventions (Using Females)
-Most adverts use a sexual tone
This helped me get an idea of what I could put in to my advert and helped me plan for later on in the week. Once I done this I was given all the pre-production work which consisted of; cast list, crew list, voice over script, storyboard, location recee and risk assessment. So I decided these were the things I wanted to work on the first week so the second week I had time to film.
As I constantly kept changing those people that would be in my advert I had to keep changing my cast list. This was important as I did not want someone in my advert who would not be reliable and turn up on time and on the day. I overcame these implications by changing my main dancer to someone who was more trustworthy which helped m get things done quicker.
I did not face any technical challanges this week as I was just doing pre-production work which consisted of work documents which were simple.
Next week I have givn my self the targt of going out to film on thursday and before that day I will use my time by gathring my music together that I want. I also kept checking over my work to see if it all made sens. This was usful as the actress in my advert was only available for the thursday which meant I had to spend my time wisely.

No comments:
Post a Comment