Production Log Week Three
This was the last week of me doing my advert so I was literally editing the whole week and putting everything together. I finished editing my advert by the friday and also started looking at others things I could do once the advert was finished in terms of editing. So overall I achieved my aims and made a lot of progress.
The main challenges I faced were the same things I had problems with the week before when I was editing I felt like I did not have enough footage that went together as a lot of it looked like it was jump cutting. So this limited to the amount of shots I could have used. Another problem that occured was that when I was finishing my advert it had gone over the set set of 30 seconds which bad it hard for me to cut down on some shots.
Once I done this I let my teachers look at it and they both had different things that they wanted me to change however it was only one aspect that was proven to be challenging which was my teacher wanted a close up shot which I hadn't filmed this meant I had to wire frame my video to zoom it in but this eft teh quality very low so I had to put it in between so the shot was close but not too close taht teh quality went bad. So this was overcomed in that sense.
As this is my last week of adverts I only plan to make sure all outstanding work is done to its best and my evalution would need to be completed.

No comments:
Post a Comment